8 Things I Did Today:
1. Went running with Carley
2. Shopped for the rest of Natalie and Zack's hippie costumes and picked up candy for our Trunk or Treat (in the rain) tonight
3. Had an email meeting about our Live Nativity that will be held at our church this year (I am one of the directors)
4. Peeled off a little more wallpaper from my master bathroom (it is taking forever)
5. Cut out vinyl and soccer decals
6. Had Brooke make goodies for a Neighborhood Halloween Phantom
7. Watched Samantha Who? on abc.com
8. Talked to Ginger on the phone
8 Shows I Love:
1. How I Met Your Mother (thanks Cami)
2. Samantha Who?
3. Chuck
4. Eli Stone
5. Survivor
6. Dancing With the Stars
7. Fringe
8. Lost (can't wait until January)
8 Restaurants I Love:
1. P.F. Changs (I have to go into Boston)
2. Longhorn Steak house
3. The Mikata (Japanese Steak house)
4. Cafe Rio (in Utah)
5. The Old Spaghetti Factory (I used to work there in my high school years)
6. Lilac Blossom
7. Florence's (Italian restaurant)
8. Macaroni Grill
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Halloween because my kids are so excited for it (and so I can get the candy out of my house for good)
2. Getting my home Improvements/projects all completed
3. Busy time of year for sign business to be over...
4. HSM 3 on Saturday with Ginger, Brooke, Natalie and Carley (maybe Zack and Kevin will join us)
5. Spending time with my family and the missionaries on Saturday night for games
6. Pizza Night (I don't have to cook this night)
7. Natalie's soccer tournament on Saturday and Zack's last soccer game (I love soccer, I am going to miss it)
8. Christmas (the season of giving)
8 Things I Am Wishing For:
1. My kids to do things without being reminded. (Brooke is finally making my dreams come true)
2. That the Stock Market will return to the norm and Kevin won't have to be stressed to go into work anymore
3. I could not be so busy so I can keep on a better schedule for my family each night
4. My kids would not get anymore cavities
5. Obama not to be the next president (I'm with you on this one Crystal)
6. I could live closer to my family in Utah
7. The church was closer to my home (30 minutes away right now)
8. Everyone that I love will know that I love them and I want the very best for them
8 People I Tag:
Tiina
Rachel
Aimee
Kathy
Brooke
(5 is the new 8, right?)
Adult Sisters
6 years ago
2 comments:
Kelly, You Blog! I found you on Mindy Meyers blog. It was so fun to read about your family! They are all so big! You look really happy and I feel your pain about your church being so far away. Ours is 30 minutes away too! We can't wait to have one closer too! You can check out my blog too. My oldest started high school this year so you know I am way older than you!
Tricia Braunersrither
I am lame.
Post a Comment