
I told my sister, Ginger that I would get a picture for her of the pumpkin torch holder. I almost missed it because of the delay in the flash. Wow, it is a good thing that I was able to take it.

We went with some friends, the Kellers (Rob, Christine, Jake, Grace, Mary), and we were able to dance to a band playing fun music and go through the haunted forest. There are a lot of places to get pulled pork sandwiches and pizza for dinner.

Kevin and I both commented on how fun we had just hanging out with great friends and watching the kids playing, dancing, and having fun. It seems like we have been so busy running around trying to get all the house projects finished and going to soccer games that it was nice to finally have a nice relaxing night with friends.
1 comment:
Too bad the old man didn't run with the torch again. Hopefully they just have a different person every year do it and he didn't die.
Post a Comment