Monday, October 20, 2008

Our beautiful NE home

I just thought that I would post some pictures of our home in the Fall leaves. We are on 2 acres of woods with a little pond at the entrance. Our driveway is about 170 feet and a lot of work to remove the snow from (Which is going to happen soon enough).
You can exit from the basement out to the hot tub and wooded area.
This is the front of the property out on the road. We finally got some rocks down in the overflow area and even built a little rock wall to add a little bit of a NE feel.
The back yard is nice and flat and surrounded by woods and Zack and the girls love to go out and play soccer in a nice private lot without even needing a fence. Very natural and nice looking.
The shed is nice to store the riding lawn mower and huge snowblower so we do not have to stuff it all in the garage (like in our other homes). The driveway turn around is a nice place to play basketball and ride bikes and trikes without even having to go out on the road.

This is a shot looking from the house up our driveway to the road.
It is amazing that This is from the road looking down our driveway (and during a rain storm).




Just a beautiful fall shot of some trees in out neighborhood. All the homes are set back off of the road. I love NE in the Fall.

4 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Those colors are so beautiful! We totally missed the changing of the leaves! We have a ton of trees out here but they haven't changed color yet! Looks GREAT!!

Tori Bennett said...

Oh, I am so jealous! There is just nothing like leaf peeping in New England. I was just explaining to a friend how there are colors so bright and vibrant you can't believe it is natural. Take lots of pictures

Hideaway Girl said...

WOW! It is so beautiful. 2 wooded acres with a pond? I’m so jealous! I’ve always wanted to be one of those “leaf peepers”. One of these autumns we’re doing it!

Heather said...

Very beautiful pictures of your beautiful home. It helps me remember what a wonderful time I had there last year. You guys have done a great job at your home improvements. I just love the fall leaves.