Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween






Everything we did the kids had a great time. It really was nice that the weather cooperated with us and it actually was pretty warm for Halloween night. At our trunk or treat it stopped raining just in time for the kids to go outside and get the candy from the trunks. We couldn't have asked for a better time. I walked the neighborhood with the kids, Brooke met friends and went to a different neighborhood, Kevin was at home passing out the candy. Ginger and Sam joined us and we tried to watch scary movies, but I was too tired and went to bed early. Brooke was Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers and because she could not cross dress at our church party she was just a Jonas Brother's fan. Natalie started out wanting to be Miss America, but then saw this costume at the Halloween store and fell in love with it. Whew! I think the hippie theme for Zack and Nat was pretty cute. Carley loved being the "good" witch. She made sure that everyone knew that she was. We invited some good friends, Christine and Rob Keller and their kids to meet us at the trunk or treat and Carley was in heaven. She loves Grace. When we went trick or treating on Halloween night, Carley made it about half of the homes in our neighborhood and then was done. She went home to pass out candy with dad. We had bloody fingers (mini hot dogs) and grilled cheese for dinner. What a fun few days...

7 comments:

Tori Bennett said...

Very Cute! I miss a good Merrimack Ward Trunk or Treat! Looks like you all had a great time.

Kathy Schroder said...

how come my brother is such a lame-o and won't dress up for halloween, get it together brother!

Hideaway Girl said...

Love the costumes! I bet trick-or-treating is hard work in a neighborhood with driveways as long as yours!

Jaden said...

love the costumes....I really think you should consider going blonde! :)

Heather's Blog said...

I just read Kathy's comment about Kevin not dressing up and I thought the same thing! I think that it runs in the family (the boys, I mean). Your family is precious. I wish we lived closer.

The Bischoff's said...

So cute! You all look so great!

Heather said...

Everyone looks like they had a great time. I love the costumes. What a fun Halloween!