Friday, October 8, 2010

Easter 2010

We decided the make little egg people this year with the boiled eggs.
The kids had fun creating their own egg people.

Gotta love the hair.

The kids had an easter egg hunt in the back yard and this year Kevin put some money in different eggs as well as candy and the hunt became a lot more serious. Everyone could only have 10 eggs each and could not open them until everything was finished. It was a lot of fun and the weather was fabulous.


I made twice baked potatoes, asparagus and a ymmu pork dish. Kevin asked if anyone else was coming over because I usually do not bake that awesome of a meal just for the family. :) We had a great time. I love the Spring where the buds come out on the trees and all the pretty spring flowers add a little color to the world.

No comments: