My parents came for a visit in May and we had them to do 5K with us.
They finished in under 1 hour. It was my mom's first organized race ever. She was determined not to come in last.
Zack ran the 1 mile race and did a great job.
Carley ran the 1/2 mile run and really went fast at the end. She said in the beginning she had to run slow because she didn't want to push anyone. I was so proud of them.Natalie ended up doing the full 5K. She ran it in under 28 min. She just wore Kevin's watch that had a pacer on it and she made sure that her pace was ahead of the pacer on the watch. She did a fabulous job. I ended up coming in at around 22 min. I really want to get under 21 min. at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment