
We were able to do our eggs this year and put little shrink wraps on them. The kids chose the different sports they like and were able to turn their eggs into mini sports balls. It was something fun and different for them.

The kids woke up in the morning and searched for their hidden baskets around the house and were able to eat a little bit of the candy before we went to church.

Ginger left us and went to Utah and so we had steak tips and chicken for dinner and then after went outside for a little egg hunt. We just stuffed a bunch of plastic eggs with candy and hid them and set the kids loose. It was a pretty nice day. Saturday was raining and so we held off and did it on Sunday.

I love Spring time. The flowers are starting to blossom and all of a
sudden the trees get their leaves and come back to life. What a wonderful reminder to us all of the beauty of the Atonement and Resurrection and what Jesus did for all of us. It was a beautiful selfless thing that makes me very grateful for everything I have and what I am able to work towards. We had a wonderful Easter this year.

I am very grateful for my children and Kevin and the opportunity that we can spend some wonderful family time together. I am grateful for my membership in the church and the
knowledge that I have of a loving Father in Heaven and Savior that wants us to be the very best we can be and be able to return and live with them again one day. Happy Easter to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment