WOW! Kevin is 39 years old this year. The only thing that he asked for for his birthday was an hour massage from me. For my birthday Kevin bought me an HD camcorder and it is very nice to have a digital one that just fits in my hand. It is nice to be able to get the kids more on video in their many different activities that they are involved in. He told me that it was a gift for both of our birthdays. I kind of dropped the ball because even though I knew this, I was going to pick up a small gift for him and was not able to break away to do so. I am glad that he is happy when I don't spend money (that is a gift within itself) and that all he wanted was something from me (and frozen hostess chocolate cupcakes). He is a great husband and father that does so much for our family and supports us in all that we do. We have been so busy with home projects that there has not been much time for anything else. Happy Birthday Honey. I love you.
Adult Sisters
6 years ago
2 comments:
Dang...I wish we could have been there! Kevin is growing up so fast! I hope the one hour massage was nice! ;-)
"Something from me?" I know that present very well - Happy Bday Kevin!
Post a Comment