
The kids were out this past week and we just so happened to have record breaking temperatures in April. Brooke and I were able to go pick up her semi-formal dress for her 8
th grade graduation. She was able to find a really cute one. On Tuesday we went to the beach because the temp. was mid 80's near the coast and in the 90's in Milford.

Zack practically lived in the water that was about 46 degrees and Brooke
describes as
hypothermic conditions. I put my feet in and could not even stand it longer than 20 seconds. He played on the body board and just jumped in all the waves. I think Natalie
preferred to stay on the sand and make a castle.

Brooke invited some friends to go with is and we also met a bunch of people there (
Noorda's, Barlow's, Pearson's). It turned out to be a fabulous day.

Carley even was able to play in the water for quite a while. What a fun time that we had that day.

We had to hurry back to get Zack to his baseball game and the other kids to mutual and activity days. On Wednesday we got to do some cleaning and then Thursday went to see the new Hannah Montana movie and then out to King
Kone for soft serve ice cream. My sister Ginger and her husband Sam met us there and picked up Natalie and Brooke to take them back with them to Burlington, MA to stay for a couple of nights and I took Carley and Zack home. We hung out and watched Survivor together. Friday we met Kevin at our favorite Longhorn restaurant for dinner and back home to watch a movie together. In between all of that we cleaned the home and did yard work and took many pictures. What a fun vacation.
4 comments:
All I will say is...I miss New England. That looks like so much FUN!!!
oh how I wish we lived closer to the beach! Looks like fun!
the beach looks packed. I wish I didn't have Jury Duty then I could've come with. I am glad you guys had a great time.
FUN! Wish we lived by a beach...the closest thing around here is Bear lake!
Post a Comment