
It has been so cold out here lately and so one day when I saw the sun was shining and there was no wind I told Carley we could go for a walk when the kids got home from school.

Carley got super tired about 20 min. into it and we were only almost halfway done.

Natalie and I had to take turns carrying her the rest of the way.

We met up with our neighbor that we hardly see walkig her dog and were able to chat and walk together. She had a beautiful white lab that was only 9 months old. It was fun catching up with her and seeing her new puppy. She gave Carley a big kiss and she did not know what to think of that.

My hands were frozen when we got home and I had gloves on. It was about a 50 min. walk. We almost went 1 mile.
No comments:
Post a Comment