We are leaving to Utah a week from today. Carley is having her birthday on Wednesday and turning 5 years old and then we are leaving the next day, I am so excited. We had the missionaries over last night for dinner and I was talking to one of them and he said that he had not seen his family or friends for about a year. I started to think about things and realized that I have not seen my family or friends for almost 19 months. It is like I have been on a mission and I finally am "coming home". I know after this trip is over that I will have a really hard time getting on the plane to come back to here to NH. I am really homesick right now. I should never go this long without seeing everyone. It will NEVER happen again. Only one more week to go. YEAH!
8 comments:
Hooray for you Kelly! I am with you - I was just telling Susan today how HOMESICK I am. And, although I really love it here, the worst part is knowing that it will probably be a really long time - if ever - before we ever live close to family.
Have a great time! And, do please come back - we would miss you so much if you stayed!
Tell Kev to call me if he needs help with anything.
Love you!
Rachel
Wow! 19 months is sooo long. I would die going that long. Sam told me when we first came out here that I could try to go back to Utah at least every 6 months. I am so glad that has worked out. I am so happy that you are finally getting the chance to go and visit again.
I am so glad you are going home! Madeleine is so excited for Carley to turn 5!!
I so wish that we could come by but of course Alli is in school and it is like a 12 hour drive so nope. Hope you have fun!!
So I guess our visit to come see you guys didn't count as seeing family and friends? Ha ha, just kidding, I know what you mean. Can't wait to see you!
That's great! How long will you be here? We should go to dinner with a bunch of peeps if you have time.
Hooray Kelly! We can't wait to see you! It has been a while and I saw you 14 months ago. It will be a great party week!
I am sooo glad you are getting to come and visit! I would love to do lunch with you if you can fit me in. I know you are probably booked, but I had to put my request in!! It would be great to see you!! Call me if you get a chance and have a minute - #801-599-7909!
Post a Comment