Monday, January 12, 2009

Family picture


We got our family picture taken when we were in Utah in July 2007. I finally got it framed after 1 1/2 years. YEAH! It is crazy how much Brooke has changed in that little amount of time.

4 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Looks good! Aubrey was asking if she could call Natalie- I need to let her call sometime!!

4boysmom said...

Your family is just beautiful!! I am glad I am not the only one who has pictures from way long ago that have yet to be framed or hung. Good job - I am now inspired to catch up!!

Jess said...

And it looks just fabulous!! I noticed it right away . . .

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures on your sight. I can hardly type this comment because of the tears in my eyes. You are such a fun family and are very photogenic.
Thanks, Kelly and Carley, for coming to Utah. We absolutely loved having you here. Carley, you have grown up so much. And you were so good here. You played so fun with Judson. He goes around the house today saying, "Carley, Carley." He loved having you here.
We miss seeing you, Brooke, Natalie, Zack and Kevin. So keep posting pictures of you. We love you.
Thank you, Kelly, for cleaning up after me sometimes (especially when I went to the Temple). Thanks for hanging my curtains. You are a great help. It was fun watching shows with you and visiting and eating and playing games, and riding with you to Kaysville, etc. etc. etc. I love you very much. Glad you made it home safely.