The kids love to set up all the presents they got and take a picture. It is nice because then they can remember what they got. This is Brooke's stash.
Carley got a lot of small items like Sleeping beauty and Belle Polly Pockets and Troy and Gabriella dolls. She was in heaven.
The other day she looked at me and said, "I am so glad that I got Troy and Gabriella for Christmas." She is so sweet. She still dresses and redresses them.
Zack got an acustics guitar and a skateboard. The driveway was actually cleared off the morning of Christmas and he was able to put on his gear and go out to try them out.
He went up and back on the driveway and came in and said, "Skateboarding makes me tired. It is a lot of work."
Natalie got a video camera and it is already giving her problems. It is blurry. I feel so bad for her. I need to return it. Her favorite presents this year were her webkins, Carson the Camel and Cooper the cow. Thanks Grandma Stokes and Mckenna.We just hung out all day in our jammies and did not do anything. We had french toast casserole for breakfast and then steak tips, shrimp and baby potatoes for dinner.
2 comments:
Aubrey got the exact same video camera and it has been giving her problems too! She LOVES it though! Looks like you guys got some great stuff!! :)
I'm finally reading blogs. That's where it's at. (Paul helped set up our new computer so it's easier to use.) It was neat to see what the kids got for Christmas. That's a great idea to take pictures of them with their gifts.
Post a Comment