Mary Keller
Lilly Barlow at the chocolate fountain. This was a big hit for the kids (and adults).
Jake McMaster (Keller)
Grace Keller
Ella and Lilly with Kathleen Barlow
Natalie with Morgan Barlow played Harry Potter Clue all night and did the Dance Dance revolution.
Nertz (we call it the fast game) was the big game of the evening. Brad Barlow was the winner.
Zack wasn't happy because his noise maker did not have streamers on it.
Carley had so much fun with Noah (in the back) and all her friends.
After everyone left, I went to put the kids down for bed and when I came back down Brooke and Kevin had cleaned up almost everything. I needed to snap a picture for proof.
The next day Kevin decided to make the love sacks explode and combine 3 into two. He and the kids made a huge mess and I did not want to have any part of it. I am not a big fan of the love sacks taking up all the room anyway.
They had fun playing around in the foam, but when it came time to clean up it was a nightmare because of the static cling. They vacuumed everything and still had to use tape to get it all off. I still am finding foam pieces all over the house.We had a great time with friends and we are so glad that we could celebrate the new year with everyone we loved. (almost)
1 comment:
Aww, I miss your fun New years party! I can't believe how big the Barlow twins are. I remember the last party of yours we attended I was pregnant and those girls were snuggly newborns.
Time flies. And for the record, you can never have TOO MUCH food at a party!
Post a Comment