

Last weekend Brooke and I put together some wood signs and block sets to sell at a craft fair in the next town over. I mainly did it for Brooke because she wanted to work on a YW 10 hour project and she was able to learn a lot about preparation, pricing, net and gross sells. We hung out at the fair all day and did not sell much, but I was able to take a bunch of sign orders and now I have some inventory to sell on eBay. I hate craft fairs for this very reason. Oh well, Brooke benefitted from it and we were able to spend some quality time together. Thank you Brooke for all your hard work.
1 comment:
I am glad I hadn't left for Utah yet so I could come and hang out with you guys. I definitely think your stuff was the best there and I am not just saying that because you are my sister.
Post a Comment