
This is the birdhouse that Kevin and Zack made together as one of his requirements for his Wolf Badge. He had a really fun time learning how to put it together and paint it himself.

Zack worked really hard to receive his Wolf badge in Cub Scouts this month. We do not have any pack meetings throughout the summer so the next pack meeting wouldn't be until September when he turns 9 and I wanted him to get his badge and be able to work on more electives for the arrow points throughout the summer. Kevin was wondering why he was not the one to get the "mother's pin". He may have helped him do the birdhouse but we really know who is the mastermind behind the projects and hard work. :)

Here is our proud little Wolf. Isn't he cute?
1 comment:
Awesome! What a cute kid! I love the last picture he looks so proud! I'm so glad there is a Mom's pin. It's nice to get that recognition.
Post a Comment