
I just wanted to say how much we love Grandma Olsen/mom. This is a recent picture of her and her new grandson (Kathy's baby) Ryker at his baby blessing. Right now she is in the ICU at Intermountain Medical Center in Murray, Utah after being life flighted from Logan. She has an inflamed colon and an infection in her blood. I do not know much more but Kevin is on a plane right now out to be with his family. He will be staying in Utah until June 28, and this will be really good for him to spend time with his dad and his sisters as well as aunts, uncles and cousins (not to mention friends). I am always so amazed at how wonderful people are and how they extend their arms and help out in any situation whether good or bad. Thank you to all who will be taking care of Judy Ann, Bruce and my honey. It will be very hard for me to be here in New Hampshire, so far away from everyone, and just sit by the phone and wait for updates. I know that she is in good hands and the Lord will watch over her and protect her and keep her safe and as pain free as possible.

The kids and I had a special prayer for her tonight and we will continually be praying for her full recovery and look forward to the time when we can be there again with her and back in her arms. This picture is from our February trip to Florida when we went to Disney World. We had such a great time together, one that we will never forget. Family is everything and I just wanted to say how much I love mom/Grandma Olsen.
4 comments:
Sorry to hear about Kevin's mom - we will keep her in our thoughts. If Kevin needs anything while he is out here, let him know we'd be happy to help! :)
We will be praying for Judy Ann. I'm so glad that Kevin can be out there to be with his family.
I'm sorry to hear that! We hope all is well and if you need ANYTHING just holler! We will keep her in our prayers too!
I hope Judy Ann is doing ok. I'm glad Kevin came out to be with her. I just love the picture you have of her with your kids. It's adorable. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment