
Can you believe how old Natalie is looking? She had an eye check at school and they found that when she looks through the left eye that it is really blurry. We took her in to get glasses and she was so excited. She picked out some cute metallic pink frames and she looks super cute in them. When I look at this picture, I cannot believe how much she has grown. She does only have to wear the glasses in the classroom or watching TV. This will be good because she will not have to wear them out on the playground and around the house so she can keep them in her case and keep them safe.

Natalie is so petite and little. She now has her younger brother, by 23 months, taller than her and out weighing her by almost 10 lbs. WOW!

Carley just had to be in a picture. She had her hair done by my friend that watched her for me today. I need to do her hair more in cute little dos, but she always wants it a certain way when I do it for her. She has such a strong opinion already. What a cutie.

The kids have been playing in our hot tub and using it like a pool. It is not hot so it is nice and refreshing for them. Natalie loves to play with Carley. She comes home from school and Carley is waiting for her to play something with her. They play barbies, doll house, dress up, school, house, dancing, singing, you name it and they play it. I think Zack gets a little jealous and that is why he teases a little bit. They are all pretty good friends.
1 comment:
Natalie is sooo big! I love her glasses. They make her look smarter! (I'm kidding I can't resist the lines from Grease.) That is so great that she loves to play with Carley. That's exactly how I was with Cami. I would run home so that I could hang out with her. Very sweet.
Post a Comment