Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Mother's Day gift

Golf League

For mother's day this year I asked for me to join a golf league for the summer. I knew that if Kevin got this for me that he would be fine with me doing it each week. I am so excited, last week I went 2 times because they want to evaluate us and have us form a handicap. I shot a 51 the first night and the next morning I shot a 49. I was excited to actually be in the 40s. Maybe once the league is over I will be able to get closer to par.

Tomorrow is the first day of the season and we get paired up with an opponent each week that we actually compete against. My neighbor across the street is the one that wanted me to do this with her. I am excited to get to know her better. I am loving golf so much, I used to dream about being in the LPGA and I know I never will be, but I can have fun in the amature tournaments. Does anyone have any suggestions on what the get Kevin for Father's day?

1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

How fun Kelly! I bet you will continue to get better and better at golf, especially if you're competing all the time.