
Some of you already know that Brooke has been accepted to the People to People Ambassador Program and she gets to go to England, Ireland and Wales for 3 weeks this summer. She will be leaving July 1 and returning July 20. I am so excited for her. Here is a link if you would like to know more about the program. http://www.peopletopeople.com/peopletopeople/default.aspx
Right now we are doing some fundraising for her by looking for sponsors from local businesses and collecting raffle items to help her raise money by selling raffle tickets. Another way that we are raising money is through baby blankets/lap quilts that her Grandma Olsen made and has donated. You can see these cute blankets that would be a treasure to any home or also a great gift at: http://stores.ebay.com/Kellys-Signs-by-Design_NEW-BABUSHKA-BLANKETS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ8QQftidZ2QQtZkm (I am not a very good sales person).
I know this will be a great experience for her and one that she will always remember. She is such a great young lady and I am going to miss her so much while she is away. I look forward to having her share this experience with me and the family through her journal entries and pictures when she returns. Yeah Brooke! I love you~
1 comment:
Way to go, Brooke! What an amazing experience!!
Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear about Kevin's mom. I hope she is doing better. Matt has seen Kevin a few times this week and really misses him!
Post a Comment