Friday, June 6, 2008

Curtains FINALLY!!!

I finally had Kevin help me hang the curtains in our bedroom. I have had the curtains sitting on my floor for over a year now and we finally found the time to hang them (thank you to my cousin Shelly coming so it made us get them hung). I have painted the walls and hung the curtains and now I need to take the wallpaper off of the walls in the master bathroom and finish that and then we will have a great master suite area. I love how the curtains turned out. I can't believe I found some to match the bedding so well. I love to just go in my room and sit and relax now. I even have a lock on my door that I use to keep the kids out so mom can have some alone time. Carley loves hanging out with me.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Those look so good. I am excited to see them.

Heather said...

They look so nice! Very pretty. I'm glad you finally got around to it.

Melanie said...

Kelly--the curtains look SOOO pretty. I need to do curtains too. Where did you get yours? I miss you--are you coming to Utah any time soon???

kelly said...

I just bought them at the Home Depot. They are actually really nice. They have a lining and everything. You will have to post some pictures of your home when you get things all situated. We will not be coming to Utah this year. I may be able to come in the fall sometime for a quick visit.