Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Tag I'm It!!

10 YEARS AGO TODAY:

I found out I was pregnant with Natalie. We lived in our blue house in West Valley City (our first home). I was the camp director, Stake Sports director and Ward Choir Director. Kevin was working a 3-11pm shift at Fidelity with a lot of overtime.

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:

  • Watch Christine Keller's kids (I love them)
  • Make dinner for the missionaries
  • Help the kids with homework
  • Try to read the third book of the Twilight series
  • Lay in bed and try to fight a horrible cold (When I cough it hurts :>)

SNACKS I ENJOY:

  • Yogurt covered pretzels
  • Ice Cream and peanut butter
  • Salty chips
  • Anything chocolate!!!
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A BILLIONAIRE:

  • Put my kids in private school
  • Take extended family on a vacation every year
  • Buy a golf course so I could golf all the time (a Country Club because I love to play tennis too)
  • Hire a housekeeper so I could have time to cook healthy food
  • Have a few different homes, on the beach (in NH), in the mountains (of Utah), in Italy
  • Help out family and friends
  • Have Kevin invest it
4 OF MY BAD HABITS:

  • I get really ornery once a month
  • I am not good at scheduling my time
  • I wish I was more organized
  • Not paying enough attention to my husband
PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

  • Provo, Utah
  • West Valley City, UT
  • Ephraim, UT
  • Logan, UT
  • Ketchikan, AK
  • West Jordan, UT
  • Milford, NH
JOBS I HAVE HAD:

  • Stay at home Mom
  • Baskin Robbins in WVC, UT (15 years old)
  • Hostess at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Midvalley, UT (while in High School)
  • Proform Health and Fitness as a treadmill tester (after first baby)
  • Deseret Gym as a Circuit trainer
  • Church Magazines
  • Sign Business

5 THINGS THAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:

  • I have to have my alone time at 8:30 at night when the kids are in bed (pretty selfish)
  • I love NYC and would love to live there one day
  • I can't say no to anything that has chocolate in it
  • I love to read!
  • I really love going to church and being with family and friends there
  • I love to work out!!! I feel grumpy when I don't

TAG YOUR IT!!
Anyone who wants to do it!! :)

2 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

you did it! I love to read these things! pretty interesting! I can't imagine you onrey!!

Heather said...

That was fun to read about you Kelly. I can picture you ornery! Ha ha! Someday when I start a blog I will do this on it.