Monday, January 28, 2008

Disney Princess Party (what else?)



Carley invited a lot of friends and asked each one to come dressed as their favorite Disney princess. Each girl loved dressing up and looked forward to the party. Carley had such a fun time and for her I am sure that it was the shortest 2 hours in the world. As for me, it was the longest two hours. Even though I did not stop the entire time, preparing lunch, consuling sad twins, playing musical princess games, serving cake and having them make their own sundaes (an idea that my good friend gave me and even brought over all of the toppings for it...yeah!) I am so glad that we made it through the party and everyone ended up having a good time. I just cannot believe that my baby is four years old. Carley woke up this morning and Kevin and Zack sang to her. Afterward Carley said, "Dad, I am a big girl now. I am no longer your
baby girl." Kevin asked her if she could still be his baby girl and then she said, "Okay". She is so much fun to have around. Her favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty right now and so she had to dress as Sleeping Beauty (aka Aurora). She sings her songs (I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream) and watches the movie 2-3 times a day.

2 comments:

Tiina said...

What a great party! Madeleine refuses to get out of her princess costume!!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Carley, she is growing up fast! Maybe she won't be the baby of the family for long if you have another one Kelly!