I know this is completely a dumb post, but I got talked into getting the swooping bangs cut by my hair dresser and now I do not even know how to do my new hair style. I think that Brooke looks so cute with her new hair style and that the pictures do not even do it justice. She is the one that should have this hair style, not me. I now have to figure out how to do it, because I do see how I could like it. It covers the age spots on my face a little better and also hides the wrinkles on my forehead. Oh the joys of aging. It will happen to all of you one day so beware.
Adult Sisters
6 years ago


1 comment:
It looks good Kelly! You will get used to the bangs. I did swoop bangs last spring and didn't love it, but I think mine were cut too thin. Just try parting it different ways and find what look you like best.
Post a Comment