Thursday, January 10, 2008

LIVE with Regis and Kelly's Baby Search


I have wanted to enter Carley into the Beautiful Baby Search ever since she was born. You have to be 4 years or younger to enter so I decided to finally do it this year since she will be turning 4 in a couple of weeks. This is the picture I entered. It had to be taken within the last month and not by a professional photographer. This is the best one I have and it doesn't matter because she is beautiful in every picture that I have of her. I know everyone thinks that their baby is the most beautiful, but Carley is no matter what. Her picture may be shown on the show so make sure to tune in and watch. The finalists will be chosen February 11 and voted on. I can't believe that she is my baby. She doesn't look much like one anymore. :(

5 comments:

Cami said...

She is so beautiful. I look at those pictures of babies on there and these are real babies, not beauty queen babies. It's a nice contest. I'll be watching for her Kelly!

Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger said...

Carley looks so grown up. I miss hanging out with her.

Jaden said...

she is soooooooo cute!

Heather said...

This is a really nice, natural picture of Carley. I totally agree that kids are the cutest when you don't get them all dressed up and take professional pictures. But you just capture them when they are having a good day!