Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The month of Love


The only good thing about February is that it has Valentine's Day in it. We have had the coldest weather here in New England with ice storms and "Winter mixes". We even had the Patriots lose the Super Bowl which was the only other thing that was going to make February okay for a bit. Brooke would have to argue with me on this one because her birthday is in about 10 days. The only thing we have to look forward to is the end of the month when we leave the cold and go to the sun. For now I guess I better just make do with what we've got and focus on this month of LOVE.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I agree Kelly. February is kinda a blah month. Even though you have a few birthdays in this month. I'm tired of the cold too and we don't have ice storms like you do. Hang in there! March is coming!

Cami and Juan said...

I was going to say, Brooke is going to blow up about this one because of her birthday! And must I mention my birthday as well? I do love February just because of my birthday, I guess it's a good pick me up to get rid of the winter blues.

Tiina said...

Just keep your focus on Disneyworld! You are going to have an amazing February!

Brooke said...

So my birthday is not good in February? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!