
I have been thinking a lot about the little girl and her family that have been through a lot of pain and suffereing ever since she was pulled into a snow blower (see Jaiden's blog), and I just want us all to be able to remember her at this time and pray for her. Jaiden and her family need our love and our prayers. I was really touched by this quote.
"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain; but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. God doesn't give us what we can handle, He helps us handle what we are given."
-This is a beautiful tree out in front of our house after an ice storm. I am grateful for God and all he has given us.
-This is a beautiful tree out in front of our house after an ice storm. I am grateful for God and all he has given us.
No comments:
Post a Comment