
Natalie played on the B team this year and was a captain. Her coach always pointed out how positive she always was ans how she could always keep a smile on her face.

She cannot help it...even when they did bad she always had a smile.

Her A team actually were the runner ups in State. They are great players and I have the opportunity to be their JV coach at the high school this year. It will be a very exciting year to see what these girls can do.

The team gets along really well and has a lot of team bonding outings. It really makes a huge difference.

Natalie and Jordan

Nat in action...Natalie really wants to be a hitter, but I am afraid that she is not going to be tall enough for that. I really want her to focus on setting.

The coach and his daughter did a great job with the girls this year.

Go Titans. Natalie has one more year at the middle school and then she will be able to play for me at the high school. Go Natalie. You are awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment