
I was very fortunate this year to help assist with Brooke's varsity volleyball team at the high school. I was able to introduce conditioning to the team and help make them stronger.

The girls played a PINK game during the month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Zack got into the spirit and dressed for the occasion.

The girls played really well and were able to pull off a victory in their pretty pink uniforms.

Of course they had to get the pink socks as well.

Brooke starts as middle blocker for the team. She is the tallest on the team at 5'10".

The starting 6. Laura (in white), Paige (6), Bri (3), Brooke (9), Missy (11), Steph (2).

Pink uniforms under the warm up shirts.

Enthusiastic pink fans...

Me selling lots of fun pink goodies in the bake sale. The girls came over to my house the night before we all put together bags and goodies.

And made posters. What great memories...we also recognized the survivors in the bleachers and gave them some flowers. It was a great night.

The girls truly care about supporting this cause and they were able to show it through their actions.

Becka, Erika, Kayla, Paige, Steph, Brooke, Jae Becca
Rachel, Emilee, Missy, Laura, Bri, Lindsay
1 comment:
Zack cracks me out. What a great thing you guys did for Breast Cancer. So many good ideas and I love how enthusiastic the girls were about it. Brooke is so awesome being so tall and a starter. I am a proud aunt.
Post a Comment