
I am VERY proud of Natalie. She loves to be on the student council and had the opportunity last year to be one of the 6th grade representatives. This year she decided to run for Vice President as a 7th grader and ran against a young man in the 8th grade. This was a very gutsy move, but she didn't care she went full force towards her goal.

She decided to take a bunch of pictures of herself being crazy and we made some posters and put them up all over the school

She said she would walk down the hall and she felt like a celebrity because everyone would call out her name. It was a great way to make a lot of good friends.

In the end she did not make it, but kept a positive attitude the whole time and was a good sport to the 8th grader who did make it. She already has some ideas put together for next year when she ends up running for President of her school. What a sweet young lady she is. I love you Natalie! You can accomplish anything you put your mind to and work hard for.
1 comment:
I don't know if Natalie knows how pretty she is. She is so much fun. I love how she is so chill and likes to be herself without being worried about other people. Way to be Nat!
Post a Comment