Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Day of School

I have to say that this was really hard for me to say good bye to Carley. She has been my little buddy for quite a few years now and she is heading into the first grade. I know that it will be so different not having her around to just hang out with during the day. She on the otherhand was so excited to go. She loves to learn and loves school and friends.

Zack gets to ride the bus with her this year. Next year he will be going on the bus to the middle school with Natalie and then Carley will ride the bus alone. I am so grateful for Zack and how he takes care of Carley.


They have such a love/hate relationship. They can't live with each other and they can't live without each other.


So sweet.

Carley's friend Brady was at the bus stop. They have a little crush on each other.

Cool boy Zack hangin' out until the bus comes. We got to the bus stop really early that morning because they were so excited to go.

Good bye Zack!

Good bye sassy frassy Carley. I made them welcome home brownies when they came home from school that day. Oh how I love the first day of school. My tears welled up a little bit walking back to the house. I have not had one single moment to myself suring the day yet. I definitely keep busy during the day. I help out at Brooke's volleyball and met her at practice everyday by 2:15.

No comments: