Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family outing

We all went to the church to clean it yesterday. We arrived a little late because Kevin and I had to get our long run in for the day before we went (10 miles, ouch!). We got there and the other families were already done so we looked over the lists of things to do and did the things that were not marked off. It turned out that we doubled up on a few things because the other families just did not mark them off, but we were able to wipe walls and mop the kitchen and bathroom floors anyway. We then all headed over to Sam's Club and had a great time eating the little sample items and looking at all the Christmas items. I am excited for Christmas! We bought Kung Fu Panda and came home and watched it together. I love days like this where we can just hang out together and the kids have a lot of fun with each other. Brooke and Natalie said that if they had to live in any store it would be Sam's Club because they have furniture, computers and food. I am so glad that they are thinking about "if they HAD to live in a store". They are too funny.

No comments: