Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Heated Power Yoga

My friend Jayne invited me to go to her Yoga class and I met her over there. I was really nervous because I have heard how hard Yoga can be and I am not flexible at all. I have to say that is was so great and I plan to go at least once a month to get a really good stretch on my body. (I do not have enough time or money to go more than that) I arrived and entered the room and it was about 90 degrees in there. It made the experience really cool because I was able to sweat and get a really great workout. I did moves that I thought I could never do. (We did not do anything this advanced but I would love to be able to do it one day) I just felt really cleansed and my mind felt like I could take on my life again. I am rejuvenated and still very relaxed. I love Yoga.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Wow Kelly, you look different in that picture. (Just kidding!)

Cami said...

I once went to a Yoga class and dragged Juan along with me. I thought it was okay but didn't really feel like I got a work out. Juan just laid flat on the floor in the middle of the class and refused to keep trying. It was hilarious.

Jaden said...

I love Yoga!!! The feeling after doing it is the same as having a massage. I wish I could do it like 2-3 times a week.....