Monday, November 10, 2008

Nature Walk on Halloween

Carley came with me to help pass out the goods.
Zack with Nicole Cote and another girl...

I was able to join Zack's 3rd grade class (Mrs. Belmont) and pass out marshmallows for a trail mix on a nature walk on Halloween. I love to see how the kids interact with other kids in their class. Zack is very friendly to everyone and always has a big following around him because he is so fun. I wanted to get a picture of him and a few of his friends but he was a little embarrassed that I asked so he was not too happy in the pictures. This picture is of him and a little girl he has liked for the past 3 years or so. They are good friends. She was being a dead cheerleader for halloween so her hair was sprayed white. They all stopped by the Heron Pond school sign to eat their trail mixes and take a fun class picture. Then Carley and I went inside and ate luch with Zack. He was very excited that we were able to spend this special day with him. I love you Zack!



2 comments:

Tori Bennett said...

Careful. Mom with a camera can suck the cool right out of a kid!

Serious. I've seen it happen. Not pretty.

:)

The Bischoff's said...

Zack is cracking me up! And look how big Carley looks! We miss you guys!