
Carley has been running around chasing Zack for many years and going to his many games. She decided this year that she wanted to play soccer and she is very happy about it all. She goes every Saturday morning from 8-9:30 (this is a little long for kids this age). Last Saturday Ginger took her while Kevin and I were at our race and she only lasted about 45 min. and then started crying and wanted to leave. I think it was because I wasn't there because she was just fine the week I took her. i think I just tell her to buck up and she has to just stick it out. Ginger is too nice. :)

I love any team sport because it teaches the kids sportsmanship, team unity, respect for coaches and players on their team as well as the other and commitment. I have Natalie, Zack and Carley in soccer this year and Brooke is on the Milford Middle School volleyball team. We are pretty busy at our house. It is a miracle if we get to eat dinner together (thank goodness for Friday night Pizza night). We usually eat dinner on the run. I have banned all fast food restaurants now for about a year and so we make PB&J for dinner on the run or something like that.
1 comment:
Just so you know when alli was 4 I had to freaking run on the field with her and like drag her around. Since than no soccer!!
Post a Comment