
Brooke's team this year is full of 8th graders that have played together since they were in the 5th grade. They are the oldest at their middle school and they are playing so well together. Brooke just loves to play volleyball. She is serving overhand so strong and told me she just got her jump serve. She is killing and tipping the ball so well. She is now 5'7 in height and will continue to grow. I did not even play volleyball until the 9th grade. I remember once I got into high school and had some great setters start to set me the ball where it should be set, I started to hit the ball really well. I think this will make a big difference once Brooke gets better setters as she ages. I am so glad that she loves it so much. I think with her height and if she can continue to work at this sport that she will be able to get a full ride scholarship to BYU. I at least am praying for this to happen. GO BROOKE!

3 comments:
Way to shoot for the stars Kelly! That is so exciting that her team is undefeated. Volleyball was always my favorite sport.
Brooke you look so fetchin tough all crouched over ready to spike it, way to go!
I can't believe Brooke is so tall now. She's definitely over my head! That's great that she is doing so well. It's so nice when your kids find their "thing"
Post a Comment