
We have all been so excited for G & G Olsen to come. They have come at the perfect time. We are doing a lot of home improvemet projects and getting ready for the fall leaves so it is a perfect time for them to come. They have been helping us around the house and we took a little trip to NYC and Rhode Island to see some mansions (this will be a later post).

The kids sat on the front steps and waiting until they saw them walking up the driveway. They all took off running and gave them lots of hugs and kisses.

Carley loves her grandma's sugar...

Brooke is now almost taller than grandpa and by far taller than grandma. She thinks this is pretty cool. We love G & G and are going to be so sad when they leave us on Tuesday. They celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with us and we were happy to be included in their celebration.
2 comments:
holy cow I bet it was so nice to have them there. I wish so bad that we could have come. It was so nice when you guys were calling us and giving updates we loved it.
How fun that they came to visit! I bet it was so great to see them! They are looking pretty healthy. They must be feeling better. I love the pictures of the kids running to meet them. So precious.
Post a Comment