
WOW! Zack really has gotten so big. He is now taller than Natalie and for sure weighs about 5 lbs. more. He is in the 3rd grade now and just loving his teacher Mrs. Belmont. He gets to collect marbles when he does things right and turns in his homework on time. He has the 2nd highest number of marbles in the class and is pretty proud of that.

I do not usually make birthday cakes because it takes a lot of time and I do not have much of that. I decided that I would be able to possibly figure out a baseball and so I used the glass mixing bowl of pampered chef and 2 cake mixes and then shaved off the top when it was done baking. Zack was pretty impressed and that is all that matters. It tasted really good too.

He got breakfast in bed and we had Natalie's soccer game that night so we went to that and then came home and had a BBQ and ate cake and ice cream and he opened his presents. He has wanted a Nintendo DS for a long time and so I told him that he needed to start saving part of it because it is really expensive and so he saved $30 before his birthday. He was pretty proud of himself and it also makes them take better care of it because he worked hard for it. he also got the game Kung Fu Panda and a bunch of Red Sox garb. He loves the Red Sox.

His friend Jake came over from across the street to celebrate with us. What a fun night.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Zack! Sounds like you all had a busy and fun day.
Post a Comment