Sunday, July 6, 2008

Strawberry picking and Nat's hair cut

We went Strawberry picking with the missionaries and a couple of families from the ward. We get together afterward at a member's home for strawberry desserts. Very yummy. We look forward to this every year. Natalie got her hair cut for the summer making it easier to stuff into a swim cap and Zack purchased some cool policeman glasses saying that he now looks like Uncle Kent.


Natalie did the face painting on people's cheeks and Carley of course ate more strawberries then she took with her.

6 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Zack, killer pose. Nat's hair is so thick!

Heather said...

That is a fun day out. Great tradition! I love Natalie's hair! Everyone looks so good. I miss you guys tons. Thank goodness for the internet!

Just me n Hay said...

I can't believe how big everyone is! Strawberry pickin' sounds so fun! We miss having your family around, but I'm so glad everything is going well for ya! Thanks for commenting on my running. It's quite the daunting task! The farthest I've gone in training for the half marathon is 5 miles. I can't even imagine myself running 13 miles yet, but I'm gonna do it!! It would be so fun to come out there, especially to run. We'll have to see, this gas thing is taking it's toll. Anyway, any pointers on making it through races, I'm open to them!!!

Melanie said...

Kelly--I love your little family. They are so cute. Brooke is quite the little singer and if I remember right Natalie and Carley are quite the singers as well. What talented children! I miss you guys. When are you moving HOME?

Kathy Schroder said...

Holy cow kelly get on the stick and post something new, I've been checking every single day!!

Sushi-Mama said...

Hi Kelly! Julie here. I finally joined the blog-o-sphere! I went from Pam's blog to Crystal's blog to your blog to find you! Why couldn't we have thought of this 10 years ago? It makes me feel like I know your family as I read and see the pictures. I am dying over Brooke's voice. I hate to say it, Kelly, but I think she might even be better than you were at her age!! You and Kevin are so cool. Keep on posting- I love knowing what you're up to. Our blog is sushifam.blogspot.com.