Sunday, July 6, 2008

Who is this little girl?

Where did my baby go? I cannot believe how fast they grow. I am obviously feeling very sorry for myself tonight. I have one daughter over seas in Wales at the moment scaling castle walls and walking through Windsor castle in England and another daughter growing up so fast that I cannot believe my eyes when I see her in pictures.
Zack and Carley have a love/hate relationship. They both love each other so much that they hate to not be around each other. Even if it means that they are constantly teasing and fighting one minute with loves and kisses the next. Am I going to make it through this summer?

1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

Just picture them as teenagers. They will have so much fun. I never had anyone really close to me in age, let alone a brother. I bet that's so fun for Carley to have a big brother.