I have been informed that I have been slacking off of adding posts to my blog. I am so sorry that I have been so busy. Summer is a really hard time for me to even get on the computer or even watch TV. I have been running around to swim meets, the beach, golfing, the park, volleyball camps, soccer camps, enrichment activities, scouts, trying to read Breaking Dawn, watching the olympics (I guess that is TV), having family here from Utah (we miss you already Cami and Juan), going to Kevin's half ironman (I will make that one its very own post when I find some time), finishing our basement, cleaning out closets, breaking up fights between the kids, helping my friend out with her kids while she has been in the hospital, camping, training for my reach the beach relay that is in just under 3 weeks, subbing for my daughter's primary class, making signs and vinyl decals, trying to find some kind of food for dinner every night (because I do not even have time to go grocery shopping), sending thank you cards to everyone that helped with Brooke's fundraising for her trip.... the list goes on and on. I promise that I will post something other than this SOON. Lots of love to everyone!
2 comments:
Geez! You really did waste your summer didn't you?! ;) I have been waiting to see an update about Brooke's trip. Glad to hear you are still around... school starts soon right? :) Update when you can. We miss you guys- you didn't make it down for the Hobblecreek Half. Next year, right?!
Take care
Glad you are back! Summer is hard - so much to do!
Post a Comment