
I just wanted to add some pictures of Brooke actually in England.

Boy, what a busy couple of weeks for me. We had to finish her raffle which turned out pretty good for her. Thank you to everyone that helped out. Every little bit counts. We got her all packed and set buying calling cards and setting up debit accounts and all this with Kevin in Utah.
On the day of departure (Tuesday, July 1) we met Kevin at his work for lunch and he was able to give her a Father's Blessing that I think helped calm both her and me down a little bit.
Here she looks a little too happy about leaving brother behind. :)
We just couldn't get enough hugging in before she left.
Once she saw the bus roll in the tears started to come. I had to buck up and hold mine back. If you really think about it, she is in the care of strangers to some point to me and I am putting my complete faith and trust in them to keep my little girl safe. You then have to really know that what you have taught them will stand firm in their hearts and minds and they will be able to make right choices and be a good example. I was just telling Ginger that this is a little preview into her future. In about 5 years she will be on her way to college and a life away from me and Kevin and that freaks me out a little too much. She is such a great young lady and I love her with all my heart. I know that God is watching over her and will keep her safe for me.

Boy, what a busy couple of weeks for me. We had to finish her raffle which turned out pretty good for her. Thank you to everyone that helped out. Every little bit counts. We got her all packed and set buying calling cards and setting up debit accounts and all this with Kevin in Utah.
On the day of departure (Tuesday, July 1) we met Kevin at his work for lunch and he was able to give her a Father's Blessing that I think helped calm both her and me down a little bit.
Here she looks a little too happy about leaving brother behind. :)
We just couldn't get enough hugging in before she left.
Once she saw the bus roll in the tears started to come. I had to buck up and hold mine back. If you really think about it, she is in the care of strangers to some point to me and I am putting my complete faith and trust in them to keep my little girl safe. You then have to really know that what you have taught them will stand firm in their hearts and minds and they will be able to make right choices and be a good example. I was just telling Ginger that this is a little preview into her future. In about 5 years she will be on her way to college and a life away from me and Kevin and that freaks me out a little too much. She is such a great young lady and I love her with all my heart. I know that God is watching over her and will keep her safe for me.
2 comments:
Don't talk about her leaving for College yet! She'll have so much fun there and be back within no time.
I just sent Aubree off to Florida with her grandma and I bawled the whole way home from the airport. That is still in this country and with a family member, so I can't imagine sending your child to Europe with strangers. Way to go!
Post a Comment