Friday, December 9, 2011

Hogle Zoo in UTAH

Dinner at the Pie where Kevin was able to join us after we went by the Olympic Display up next to the U of U. Kevin worked at Fidelity that day.
Everyone had so much fun together that day. Thank you to Crystal and Rachelle for getting us into the Zoo for a better deal.


Holding the torch?


U of U stadium


The torch they lit at the 2002 Olympics.


All the grandkids.

Zack, Spencer, Sami, Caleb, Judson, Natalie, Carley, Sadie, Amelia, Brooke, Benja, Griff (missing Josh, Chris, Maddie, Barrett)

Judson goes to the zoo on a regular basis and so he was happy to show us all around. What a great host.

Mom sporting a hat she saw another lady wearing. It was a hot day...she should have bought it.


Natalie loves the elephants.


Amelia did not like the merry-go-round


Brooke really wanted a picture next to this zoo keeper at the bird show. :) Standing pretty close if you ask me.


Amelia did not know I was holding her for a while. If she would have seen me she would not have allowed it. She is so cute.


Bird show watching.


In front of the giraffs. He is standing behind my dad.


I think I have a picture of myself when I was young drinking out of the lion's mouth drinking fountain.

No comments: