Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me

Brooke came up with the fun idea of getting a fire pit for me for mother's day. It is so fun to sit around it and make s'mores and talk.
Natalie

Zack


Carley



I am the luckiest mom in the world. My kids always love to make me breakfast in bed and take care of me on Mother's Day. The only thing I really ask for all day long is to be able to just sit in silence and read a book or catch up on some project and to please have the kids make sure to pick up after themselves all day. They really are great kids. I love them so much. Kevin appreciates me as well. He always makes sure the kids show respect to me and supports me. I love my family and I love being a mother. (Don't worry...dad got some breakfast too.)

No comments: