
Official face painter at the Jackson's strawberry picking party

Carley ate more than she picked. It was a beautiful day.

Natalie brings joy to every activity we do.

Natalie took 2nd place at the Goffstown Gallop 5.2 mile race in her age division of 16 and under. She ran it in 46:47.

Kevin and I ran it as well. I came in as the 7th overall woman (3rd in age group) with a 37:06 time and Kevin finished with a 38:00 time. It was such a fun race.

At a mother/daughter activity

Natalie at Tessa's dance recital.

Kayaking for a Beehive activity. She was the Beehive President.

Posing with her track coaches. She ran 100 meter hurdles and the 1600 meters.

Mock trial as Officer Kelly

Mock Trial Team

Pottery making with Carley

Singing at the school talent show. I took Carley and her friend Emma to watch.

Climbing walls on her P.E. fieldtrip

Singing with a regional choir for All-State.
Natalie is involved in a lot of different things. She loves to be involved as much as she can and try new things. She reminds me a lot of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment