I really look forward to starting the New Year off with strong/doable goals. I feel like it makes my life better and makes the lives of those around me more bearable.
#1: Make well-rounded healthy meals for my family at least 4 out of the 7 days.
#2: Eat dinner together as a family at least 4 out of the 7 days.
#3: Continue to stay active in exercise and help my kids love it as well.
#4: Personally study the scriptures and/or words of the Prophets more regularly.
#5: Learn to play the piano well enough to play hymns/primary songs for others.
#6: Speak kinder and promote the use of only kind words in our home.
There are many things that I need to work on in my life, but these are the main ones I would like to do in my home/life for the year of 2008.
Adult Sisters
6 years ago
2 comments:
Those are some good resolutions. I hope some of your goals become accomplished, like the "eating together as a family" one and the "making good food for the family" one.
Those are really great goals for the coming year. I love this time when we can reflect on the past year and try to do things better in the next. Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment