
Today is our 14 year anniversary. I remember when I was married for 1 or 2 years I used to think when I heard someone say that they were married 12 or 16 years that they were really great and that they had a lot to show for it... a wonderful family, a great home, well established in their job. I have to say that after 14 years of marriage there is not one more thing that I could ask for. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and looks after my well being. I just love it when he says, "whatever my baby wants, my baby gets". I have beautiful, healthy children that want to spend time with me and are willing to help with whatever is asked of them. We live in beautiful New Hampshire in a wonderful neighborhood where people look out for each other and are so friendly. We love our ward and have made some great friends that we call "family". I am very privileged to have what I have and I am very grateful to my Father in Heaven and know that ALL things come from Him. I am happy and healthy and I love my life. I look forward to another 14 years with this great father of my children.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Sorry if I'm a little late! I'm just posting comments so people will look at the comments, and then decide to post one themselves. Please post comments, other people! My mom would really appreciate it!
Post a Comment