Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

We are all going to a party tonight with a bunch of friends. We usually have the party at our home, but this year all of my storage room is out in my main basement room and we thought it might not be a good idea for 50 people (adults and kids) to be roaming and playing in such a cluttered area. Kevin is in the process of finishing our storage room with shelves and a work table. It will be nice to have shelves and organize everything. We are then going to work on finishing a room for Brooke so she can have a little more privacy (right now she is on one half of the family room). This way we can move her our of our family room and we will then have a better place for all of us to gather and hang out. I have a lot of fun things to look forward to this year. Now I just need to cheer on my husband and encourage him to get the job done. Go Kevin, Go!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

We also need to help dad with the storage room. I NEED my own room for privacy and things. I could be changing one day, and Zack and his friends could come running down the stairs to play the PS2, and then they'd see me! Please, get the storage room done quick! Go, Dad, go!