We set the computer up to be able to view it through the TV in my bedroom. It is nice to be able to stay at home and watch the words of the Latter day prophets together as a family.
The kids worked on different puzzles and bingo as we listened to the talks.The talks were really focused on staying away from the media and harmful things you can view on the internet and through TV and movies. Also a focus was on following the words and warning of the prophets. There are things that they say to us to help us stay out of harm. I am so grateful that we have the leadership in place to help us. I am grateful to a loving Heavenly Father that does not leave us here on this earth to travel it alone. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and the knowledge that I have of my Heavenly father who loves me. I am grateful for my Savior and everything that He sacrificed for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment