Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family Picture Day

Carley- 6.5 years
Brooke- 15.5 years

Zack- 11 years

Natalie- 13 years

Zack and Kevin are not to enthused about this one.
The train tracks are right nest to the Milford Oval. My friend offered to take our pictures in exchange for some signs to be made. She did a fabulous job.
This barn is just at the bottom of Osgood hill. I just had to get us in front of it...it is so rustic looking.




We drive past this beautiful field every day. The rock wall is so New England.
Brooke loves her baby sister. She just has a hard time showing it. I had to put proof on the site.
Getting ready...
They love to hate each other. They are best friends.


Carley is at such a cute age. She is so sweet yet sassy. That is why I had to let her wear the cheetah tights.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

I love all these pics. The kids look all grown up. I miss seeing you guys at least once a week. It seems like it has been forever. I need to buy my ticket to come out.

Kayleen said...

Your family looks great! I love the one of you all on the tracks in between the trees especially :)

The Bischoff's said...

those turned out so cute! Miss you guys!

4boysmom said...

Congrats on raising such a beautiful family! Love all the awesome pics and your Christmas card!

4boysmom said...

You are raising a beautiful family! Thank you for the great pics and Christmas card!